Umbrage Editions brings cultural exhibitions to audiences and clients worldwide. Our full-service program, which complements the publishing program, encompasses the development, marketing, and traveling of museum-quality exhibitions. Services include curation, framing, crating, placement, publicity, and programming of events for each show.
Exhibitions by Umbrage have shown at a wide variety of venues, including The Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington D.C.; The Center for Creative Photography, Tucson, AZ; The Pretoria National Museum of Art, South Africa; The Americas Society, NY; Fashion Institute of Technology, NY; The Dayton Art Institute, OH; The Norton Museum of Art, West Palm Beach, FL; Parc de la Villette, Paris; The Museo Contemporanea de Barcelona (MACBA); and the Fototeca de Cuba, Havana, among others.
Please note that the materials included in our traveling exhibitions are subject to change. For more information or a checklist of any of our traveling exhibitions, please contact:
- Eddie Adams: Vietnam, by Eddie Adams
- Histories Are Mirrors: The Path Of Conflict Through Afghanistan And Iraq, by Tyler Hicks
- Divided Portraits: Identity and Disability, by Hilary Cooper
- Gaza Photo Album, by Kent Klich
- Liberia: Long Story Bit by Bit, by Tim Hetherington
- Journal: A Mother And Daughter’s Recovery From Breast Cancer, by Annabel Clark
- Pandemic: Facing AIDS
- Raising the Bar: New Horizons in Disability Sports
- Torrijos: The Man And The Myth, by Graciela Iturbide