Space RentalUmbrage's office is located within the Giacobetti Paul gallery space, which features two open spaces, polished concrete floors, and gallery-setting lighting, and allows your event to become part of the contemporary artistic community for the night. Umbrage suggests renting this gallery project space in New York City as a venue for: private receptions, theater or dance performances, rehearsals, birthday parties, conference meetings, film shoots, artist talks, and other special occasions and functions.
- The gallery has a capacity of approximately 150 people and is perfect for medium-sized events and gatherings. Keep in mind that the gallery may accommodate fewer people depending on seating and table arrangements.
- Availability is subject to exhibition schedules and reservations. Giacobetti Paul is open to the public Tuesday through Saturday, 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM, and the gallery space is available for rental outside of regular hours.
- Neither Umbrage nor Giacobetti Paul provide catering, set-up/clean-up, or security. In addition, the renter is responsible for any further cleaning, staffing and security fees that are deemed necessary, and for any additional delivery or installation fees, as well as any necessary repairs for damages sustained during the rental period.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building.
- Umbrage provides a limited number of tables to help with the creation of ambiance for your special event.
- A copy of any invitations created must be submitted to Umbrage and Giacobetti Paul, and any use of Umbrage's or Giacobetti Paul's name must be approved. We can also provide designer and editorial services and production for your event for a modest fee.
- Fees: Corporate: $1,000 per day; Non-profit: $500 per day.
Please contact us at (212) 796-2707 or email@example.com for further information, to set up an appointment for viewing the space, or to begin planning your event. We look forward to working with you.